We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements.
You will responsible for collecting, researching, investigating, evaluating user requirements and deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
Job duties and responsibilities
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitive and experience
- Communicate with product managers to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
Job requirements and qualifications
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- 1+ years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.