We are looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team! As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers.
Scrum Master duties and responsibilities
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
Scrum Master requirements and qualifications
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience playing the ScrumMaster role for a software development team
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- 4+ years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- 4+ years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills