We're looking for experienced Engineers to join our fast moving team. We work on a range of interesting and challenging problems, from supporting thousands of concurrent shoppers and processing millions of data points in real time, to determining the best route for deliveries and predicting store inventory levels.
We love Full-Stack Engineers, not only capable of building a solution but owning the problem end to end. There is a tremendous amount of opportunity in front of us, and joining now gives you a chance to grow your career and interests as we succeed.
Senior Full-stack Developer duties and responsibilities
- Be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility for managing things directly.
- Ship high-quality solutions with a sense of urgency and speed.
- Work closely with product managers, other teams, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives.
- Provide mentorship to junior developers on the team
- Participate in weekly scrum meetings and daily stand-ups
- Planning, developing, testing, and deploying new applications and features (front end, middleware, and back-end)
- Supporting and maintaining existing code/applications/libraries
- Collaborating on technical solutions with an internal multi-functional team as well as external clients
- Documenting and sharing knowledge with other team members
Senior Full-stack Developer requirements
- Very Good Command of English
- Minimum 4+ years of professional industry experience
- Motivation and an enjoyment for a startup environment
- A blend of product, system, and people knowledge that lets you jump into a fast paced environment and contribute from day one
- An ability to balance a sense of urgency with shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions
- Extensive experience working with a large codebase and cross-functional teams
- Strong work sense of ownership
- Strong Object-Oriented development background or knowledge
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment using agile methodologies
- Takes ownership and pride in delivering a product that works as promised
- Interest or experience in distributed systems
- Strong ability to analyze data
- Experience with AI/learning/ data modeling is a big plus