We are looking for a Senior QA/QC Engineer to join our team. As a Senior QA/QC Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Job duties and responsibilities
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Job requirements and qualifications
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
• Very Good Command of English
• 4+ or more years of experience in delivering testing services for various project sizes.
• Proficient in testing and development methodologies and their interaction.
• Experienced in dealing with test automation tools.
• Excellent in giving attention to various project details.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in requirements, design specifications, and testing strategy.
• Proficient in testing analysis and design, functional and non-functional models, and test specifications.
• Proficient in testing processes and tools.