Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride.
About the role:
The Director of Partnerships will be responsible for driving the Nana's Key Accounts strategy, overseeing the Key Accounts team, and building trusting relationships with partners. The director will also be responsible through his/her team for organic growth, prospecting new accounts, and enabling a consistent Nana's partner experience.
Build and drive the Key Accounts Strategy
- In collaboration with the marketing and operations teams, create a Key Account segmentation that enables Nana to better understand our current relationships and potential opportunities.
- Establish a continuous feedback approach and process to connect with Key Accounts.
- Co-creating with marketing, lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive yearly Key Accounts business and execution plan.
- Execute pilots, tactics, and relationship initiatives, while tracking performance and adjusting tactics to meet market conditions.
Lead the Key Accounts Team
- Coach, develop and manage the Key Accounts team.
- Establish and develop trusting relationships with accounts.
- Responsible for account-level sales planning and overall account management.
- Own budget and forecasting for the Key Accounts team.
What are we expecting from our Key Account Manager?
- Four Year university degree in Business, or related field required. Master’s degree strongly preferred (e.g. MBA, M.Sc, etc.).
- 8+ years of leadership experience in retail sales and marketing in the grocery and FMCG field.
- Established track-record of developing and executing sales and relationship strategies
- Proven success in managing multiple projects at once.
- Recruit top talent to build a strong and diverse team to help deliver the multi-year Key Account Strategy.
- Track-record of directly leading teams to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence others not under your management control.