Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride.
About the role:
We are looking for React Native Developer who has mixed skills set of working with both front-end and back-end technologies, including the server-side technologies to build IOS and Android Mobile Applications using the React framework. The developer should have previous experience building IOS or Android native Applications
- Translate requirements and UI designs into functional applications.
- Collaborate with BA and Development teams to build simple, scalable and innovative mobile experiences.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Establish best practice for development, testing, deploying & tracking within the react-native codebase.
- Build cross-platform components in React Native.
- Write and maintain tests to ensure the long-term quality of our software.
- Participate in the complete mobile development cycle including development, integration, and publishing.
- Strong experience with React Native.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
- Advanced front-end development skills.
- Expertise in React.js development.
- Experience in Unit Testing.
- Strong understanding of MVC programming architecture.
- Strong analytical & performance optimization skills.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) and agile methodologies.
- Strong experience developing IOS or Android native applications is a must.
- BS in (Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology).
- +4 years of professional experience working as a Mobile Applications Developer.
- +2 years of professional experience working as a React Native Developer