Manage the rider’s financial cycle and follow on their payroll release in addition to daily follow up on their KPI’s, attendance and clearance process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Managing the rider’s day-to-day financial issues & Running expense claim, loans request and follow up on the rejected invoices.
- Review the CS tickets and apply needed actions/penalties.
- Manage the clearance procedures of the riders.
- Manage the QC and rider finance team members.
- Set KPI’s for the Rider Care team and monitor it.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Coordinate with Supply team regarding the new riders accusation and registration process
- Coordinate with the operation manager regarding any financial issues which may occur with the riders
- Degree Qualification in Accounting Or Finance.
- 5+ Years experience preferred within the logistics field.
- Ability to develop new ideas and influence business decisions.
- IT literate with strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different types of people.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good analytical and modeling skills.
- Ability to travel to Saudi Arabia.